27. nov. 2011

Manchester Metropolitan University

MMU_logo.jpg

My impression of MMU

Overall it was a great experience turning up to the MMU Open Day and I was pleasantly surprised with what the course could offer. Even though it ticks a lot of boxes what drags it down for me is the commercial side of things, also regardless of what their website is telling me; they no longer do portfolio viewings and interviews, they claim that this way they get a broader variety of students. You simply have to get 240 UCAS tariff points and you have a place with no conditions. I suddenly get a nasty feeling that their standards and expectations of their students can’t possibly be that high…

Should my decision be based on all the things that I can do there or should they be based on the things that they can’t?

xoxo

Hannah

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar