Things aren't going great with my FMP at the moment. Its a tiresome story, I thought that I was going back on track again, but there just seems to come more obstacles and I'm finding it hard to keep my head held high.
- The Jersey Bamboo at Eco Earth Fabrics was suddenly out of stock.
- They don't reply to emails and they don't pick up the phone when you ring them.
- I've ordered Soy Jersey instead, which is more expensive, but a better quality.
- I don't feel familiar with Ebay, so when I order the right size (12mm), I suddenly realized that it takes them 5-7 days to deliver...
- So now the plan has changed and I'll have to go with the chemical dyes, otherwise I won't be able to meet the deadline. Although the chemical dyes defeats the purpose of the project, by following the sustainable values.
- Anyone fancy's giving me £8000 so I can hire a venue at the Victoria and Albert museum?
Sorry for the boring blog post, but its a part of the journey - and its better to get the full picture, then the glorified moments.