14. mar. 2012

Endless Pockets #3

Untitled.jpg
As I'm turning 18 on the 30th March, family and friends have been nagging me about what is on my wish list. I took me bloody ages to make up my mind and now I've decided that all I want is money so I can save up for an experience, i.e. travel or concert/festival, but most likely a trip. Paris is one of my cliché dream destinations, over the next couple of weeks I'll show you different places that I would love to go and visit.

Seems as though I have some catching up to do regarding blogging, as it's already Wednesday. But the last couple of days I've been busy finishing of my portfolio and all the extras, as I had my first uni interview today at University of West England. Wish me luck!
Can't believe how quick the time is going these days.

xoxo
Hannah

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar